Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What's up, doc?

open door policy, downtown Brooklyn, right near the B38 bus stop at Jay St. and Dekalb (below), Brooklyn

Red Cloud's war bonnet. What can I say?
having drinks at Dynaco, Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, and van below is parked just outside the dooor


a couple days later I run into the same van on Throop Ave.

The feet of a middle-aged homeless woman on the R-train

this guy's pants, shoes and entire demeanor were spiffy, stiff, proper - anticipatory
bad architecture, good money, Bed-Stuy

I love this place

where I buy the Jameson

the New Hardee Chinese take-out has recently been heavily tagged - this is where I get excellent spring rolls and vegetable dumplings

the credit union

traces of the former IRT?
buying a shirt at Uniqlo, Atlantic Center, Brooklyn

At the deli - just one of the thousand reasons I don't eat meat

new burrito place, Lucha Lucha, on Nostrand at Clifton, crowded with hipsters

congruous? or incongruous? I can't decide.

black and white

on Fulton Street near Classon - an architectural hodge-podge that makes a statement nonetheless

street art over unused subway entrance, Lafayette Ave., Bed-Stuy

private pool club up for sale, Throop Ave. 

members only at the Park Slope Food Coop

just another day on Staten Island

from my lonely seat at the Cafe Lafayette

The Greene Ave. Pharmacy, where I get all my pills

New York daffodil, toughing it out in a mud puddle

rainbow over Van Buren Street, Bed-Stuy a couple of days ago

the new Freedom Tower, as seen from Canal Street, just doesn't look right somehow

at Pacific Optometry, Elizabeth Street, Chinatown - this is where I get my glasses and they do a great job of it

a little private park in Soho. I had a date here once.

springtime on the Lower East Side

store on Delancey Street, where poor people buy their clothing

two moments of zen





No comments: